Dlubal RFEM - the FEM tool for steel, reinforced concrete, glass and timber structures, plant construction, dynamics, aluminum, design according to Eurocodes / International Standards.
The Dlubal RFEM program family is based on a modular system. The main program RFEM is used to define structures, materials and loads for planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells and members. Creating combined systems as well as modeling solid and contact elements is also possible.
With the add-on modules you always find the right solution to succeed in your professional life.
Dlubal RFEM – the calculation program for universal use:
- Calculation of supporting structures consisting of steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, glass and mixed systems
- Structural and dynamic analysis
- Member, surface and solid elements Integration of various international standards, continuous updating
- High-quality visualization of structure and loading
- Fire protection design according to Eurocode for steel, concrete and timber
- Continuous maintenance and program development
- Quick and qualified hotline support